Do you feel tired, tensed or low-energy?
Is your self-esteem low?
Do you have trouble sleeping and do you overthink at night?
Do you struggle to find the way out?
Do you want a change?
“Don’t make it worse than it already is!”
Then let us work together on a solution! Many people tend to spend too much time in a stressful situation, hoping that circumstances will change or that after hours of reflection, they will come up with a solution.
Unfortunately, it is rarely the case. More often, your own patterns and habits will get stronger.
In my psychological counseling program “Depression & Tension”, I help you to initiate healing changes for your situation. My goal is to work with you to develop concrete, life-oriented and proven solutions that can be permanently integrated into your everyday life.
My main concern is to help you become an expert of your own problem and in this way help you to help yourself. This means, after this counseling program, you will independently be able to deal with future situations without slipping into the negative spiral.
Contents of the counseling program
Once we looked at your individual situation with its particularities, challenges and resources, we turn to the goal setting and goal achievement. The work will be done at a pace that is comfortable for you and at the same time, homework and small exercises between sessions will make the collaboration as efficient as possible.
In my work, I focus on solution and resource-oriented methods of psychological counseling. You will learn to observe your mind mechanisms and how to gain control over them. Furthermore, techniques of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy are used to practice new behaviors and to integrate them into everyday life in a realistic way.
Within this counseling program you will learn:
- How negative thinking patterns emerge and what effects they have.
- Techniques to free oneself from negative thinking patterns.
- How emotions arise and how you can change them.
- To pay more attention to positive things again.
- Effective techniques to improve your mood.
- To strengthen existing resources and, if necessary, to build up new ones.
- Critically question your deep beliefs.
- To integrate relaxation techniques into your everyday life.
- Methods of mindful self-control.
- To deal constructively with obstacles.
Which results can you expect?
You can choose between two different counseling packages.